SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2022
We plan to celebrate our 50th High School Reunion during the weekend of September 17-18, 2022 beginning with these
2 (two) free events:
- A guided tour of our alma mater (PT) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 with check in at 3:30 p.m. There have been many exciting changes over the years – don’t miss this opportunity!
- A casual Meet & Greet in Forest Park at Doc Ryan’s Pub (M&G). Then, rest up for our reunion the next day, September 18!
- Also, in response to the demand, we have a limited number of Class of 1972 t-shirts (TS) available for sale.
All classmates are invited – time to revisit and remember!
IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE PROVISO TOUR(PT), MEET & GREET(M&G), or PURCHASE A T-SHIRT(TS) please send an email to email@example.com indicating your choices: PT, M&G, TS(SIZE)
Also, please let us know if you have any special needs; (ADA), etc.
Proviso East H.S. Tour (First Avenue and Warren Street)
3:30 – 4:00 p.m. Classmates arrive at PEHS Door #1 (Main Entrance - Clock Tower)
4:00 – 5:15 p.m. Tour – led by Mr. Larry Taylor (and colleagues) Including but not limited to...
- Social Room
- Art Room
- Music Rooms
- Fieldhouse (incl. lower level and pool)
- New Buildings (i.e., Automotive Technology, etc.)
- Classrooms (new and old)
- Will explain any upcoming, planned changes in the works
Meet & Greet (Doc Ryan’s – 7432 Madison Street, Forest Park)
5:30 – 9:30 p.m. Gather at the REAR PATIO entrance of Doc Ryan’s Pub in Forest Park for our Class of 1972 Meet & Greet.
No cover charge! Drinks and food available to order off the menu.
Class of 1972 T-Shirts
We have ordered Class of 1972 commemorative T-shirts (see below) with sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL,
2XL, 3XL, 4XL – a terrific keepsake to be worn at Proviso sports events, next year’s Alumni Cookout Reunion,
etc.! Cost is $20 CASH each, regardless of the size.
T-shirts will be on sale at the Meet & Greet on Saturday, 9/17 and at the Reunion on Sunday, 9/18
while supplies last. You’ve got to have one – show your Class of 1972 School Spirit!
Questions & RSVP for these events:
Email Suzanne at